The United States in one of the only western countries that does not provide postpartum home care to families following delivery. For families wanting or needing additional postpartum care for parent and baby after discharge from the hospital, I’m here to help. Home based postpartum care includes:
- Thorough review of your health history
- Taking parent and baby vitals, including weighing your baby
- Lactation and infant feeding support
- Education and support for nursing, healing, and caring for your baby
- Answering your questions
- Providing referrals to complementary care providers, and screening for conditions requiring a higher level of care
I offer postpartum care on a per hour or package basis, depending on your families need. Families choosing a 10 day postpartum package will have access to on-call services during my time as your care provider, where I am available 24/7 for questions or concerns.