Below are my general fees for service. I accept cash, check, HSA/FSA. If you are a home birth midwifery client with out of network benefits or PPO insurance plan, I can bill your insurance as an out of network provider. I also accept payment from Health Share Ministries. Due to state regulations I am unfortunately not able to take Medicaid. I charge an additional $200 transportation fee for clients located more than 1 hour away from West Philadelphia.
For families needing long term payment plans, I'm contracted with United Medical Credit.
Homebirth Midwifery Care
Global Fee: $5,000 for prenatal, birth, and postpartum. Does not include labs, ultrasounds, or birth supplies
Fertility & Preconception Counseling
- Initial: $125, 90 minutes, includes 3 months follow up care
- Follow up: $90, 60 minutes, includes 3 months follow up care
- Skype Consultation: $100 per hour, $50 minimum
First per cycle: $200 Second in cycle: $125
Postpartum Midwifery Home Care
- First week home package, including 3 postpartum home visits and on-call phone and texting availability for 7 days: $500
- Per hour: $100
Well-Body GYN Care and Holistic Support
- 60-minute appointment: $75. Does not include lab work.
For home birth midwifery care, I offer a 30% discount for medicaid-eligable families and a 10% discount for early pay clients. I also accept partial barters for goods and services.
I offer three sliding scale Well Body, Prenatal, and Postpartum appointment slots per week from $25-$50 for low income and lgbtq clients.